Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Office

Things I love about my office:
1. I have my own and it's a large, spacious room.
2. The colors are very warm and I get to decorate it the way I want.
3. My office is in the back so it's usually the last place people go.
4. I have 2 windows: Out of 1 I can see trees and cars that pass or people that walk by, the other I can see a big field and trees.
5. I have a really big door.
6. It's in a clubhouse, so I'm surrounded by beautiful landscape and 2 pools.
7. I can park right outside; I don't have to shuttle in. (I had to do that at my last job... I know)
8. We get to control the temperature now.

Things I strongly dislike about my office:
1. It shares a wall with a men's public restroom and I can hear everything.

2 comments:

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

Awesome about the men's restroom. I don't even want to know all that you hear! At least the good far ourweighs the bad!

Unknown said...

Hahaha ...

JG