Tuesday, August 21, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!


This is my brother, Jason, and today he turns 30. So, I wanted to take this time to wish him a very happy birthday! He is a great brother and a great friend... always has been. I've always felt so proud to call him my brother.

My favorite qualities in him:
- He's super funny
- He's a great example of a man with strong character and integrity
- He's real
- He's a great friend to his friends
- He has an incredibly gentle heart
- His depth

My favorite memories with him:
- Taking pictures of each other when we were very young pretending like we were in the middle of something. The best pictures were of him pretending like he was a quarterback. I can't find it to post... sorry.
- Playing catch in the backyard
- Playing football with the neighbors in the front yard
- When we went to a Rangers game on a whim one summer when I was still in high school and he was in college. We bought tickets that were 12 rows behind the dugout and the Rangers were shut out by the Yankees, 22-0. We stayed for the entire game and ended up directly behind the dugout. No fair weather fans here!
- Listening and singing along to 80's love songs. It cracks us up everytime. I call him whenever I hear "Tonight I Celebrate My Love." That one makes us laugh that hardest.
- Our LATE night, deep conversations... we still have them every once in awhile.
- When he moved here about a year ago. I was more that thrilled!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON! I can't wait to share more memories with you in the many years to come!
I love you!!!

1 comment:

olivia and henry said...

happy birhtday, Jason!!!!! welcome to the "30's" ;)
i love this picture of the two of you!