Monday, August 6, 2007

Apparantly I was Tagged

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


So here are the 8 random facts about Andrea:

1. I have 3 separate journals... each for different things. And I keep them fairly hidden because I caught someone reading it once.

2. One of my guilty pleasures is: The Simple Life. I think it's really funny. I actually don't feel guilty about it, so I'll just call it a pleasure.

3. I think I have the cutest nephew alive.


See... Told ya!

4. I have a thing for pens... I love a good pen.

5. My two favorite qualities in my favorite person: authenticity and accepting

6.I've never seen The Princess Bride. It seems that to some people, that's a really big deal.

7. Sometimes I make myself laugh out loud when I sing really loud in the car. Doesn't stop me from doing it though.

8. I'm told I roll my eyes all the time... not in a snobby way, but in an expressive way.


Okay... that's it! I'm going to tag Alissa, Shawna and Cathi.

4 comments:

Cathi said...

Alright....8 random things, huh?

Shawna said...

Wow...such pressure! :)

vanessa said...

oh! rolling eyes...yes. i'm told i do this often too. and a good pen is a MUST! good one.

our family said...

hey andrea!

this blogging world is way too small... hope you are doing well... would love to catch up more! :)

much love,
leslie