Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Best Dream Ever... as I see it








Last night there were these awful and dangerous people running after me . I was running away from them really fast so they wouldn't kidnap me... I didn't know why they wanted me but something in me knew I had something they wanted. Suddenly, from around the corner Jack Bauer appeared on a shiny black horse (full speed) with a gun drawn at the people chasing me. He called my name and then grabbed me and mounted me on the horse with him and we took off. He took me home (which, by the way, was a much nicer house than I have now).
"Jack, how did you know where to find me?" I asked.
"CTU has been tracking you, Andrea. I've personally been waiting for this day." he replied.
Then we kissed in my living room.
About 10 minutes after my alarm went off I said out loud, "I just kissed Jack Bauer." And had a really good laugh.

9 comments:

Keith said...

Sweet dream!
But a black Stallion? Thats a little cliche.
Clearly Jack was the clear winner here!

AJ said...

Yeah...Fox.com says it's Bauer...you really need to check the authenticity of your sources...look at it this way, at least I like the show again

andrea said...

Alan - huh?

AJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AJ said...

i don't leave messages anymore because you delete them...what a waste of time...and Bauer is STILL spelled wrong!!!!

Julie Hibbard said...

Those are the dreams you don't want to end...I've never seen the show, but I would let him rescue me anytime...
So glad you're blogging again!

eas8302 said...

Jack Bauer......niiiiice! He can save my life any time. :)

Ange said...

Ohhhh...I wish I could have a dream like this. Yummy Jack....:)

Brent said...

Wow.