Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Want a Thing-a-ma-bob? I got 20!"

Twenty (20) things about me that may (or may not) surprise you:

1. i like to read news on news.bbc.co.uk. every day. more than once a day.
2. i'm crazy about fonts. the good ones.
3. i still don't consider myself a california girl. don't know if i ever will.
4. i like country music. but i don't like songs about ticks, the fans or badonkadonks. (i don't even know if i spelled that correctly).
5. i also don't like songs about thongs, cisco! but that's not country.
6. i've read the first few books of the Left Behind series. hahaha. ya... i laughed too.
7. most of my travels occur in my head... in the wishing region of my head. if i had lots of money, they would occur more in reality.
8. my room is messy right now. matter of fact, my car is too. (sorry, mom and dad - it's not you.)
9. i cry - about sad things - about happy things - about average things. it's a way i express. and i don't apologize for it. and it's not a girl thing.
10. i don't think there's anything about me - anything i've done, anything i've said, anything i've felt or feel - that at least one person on this earth does not know. anything. unless i don't know yet.
11. cats are not my favorite.
12. i l-o-v-e writing with an ultra fine point Sharpie pen.
13. i have two (2) friends in my life i would consider my SOULmates.
14. sometimes i whine. i don't like it when i do. in fact, sometimes i punish myself when i do by sending me to my room to sit on my bed and think about a better way to respond. then i apologize to myself and move on.
15. apologizing is healing for me.
16. i have a very, very uncomfortable bed. one time i whined about it.
17. my senior year in high school i was elected "best smile." but then the yearbook came out and the picture they showed under "Best Smile" is HORRIBLE. my eyes are almost closed and my smile look like i'm talking and smiling at the same time. oh, and my eyebrows are like an inch thick.
18. when someone says "where should we eat?" and i say, "it doesn't matter." i really mean, "it doesn't matter." it's not a mind game. promise.
19. i'm eight (8) minutes late to work every day.
20. i have a list of things to do before i die. it's not as morbid as it sounds. some people call them "long-term goals."

3 comments:

Davy said...

Andrea,

Would you mind sending me your address to

davyellen@yahoo.com

Thanks... ellen

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

You're so funny...

I agree with you about the Ultra Fine Sharpies. Why is it that good pens make my handwriting better?

I think we both had some killer eyebrows in high school. Good times.

mandy said...

ohhh, i miss you!