Friday, December 19, 2008

Plea Letter

Dear Shops of M.V. Manager or whomever this affects the most:

We have a problem. Now, I'm all about solving problems, so I will offer the solution.

The problem: the kiosks, namely the Kiosk Sales People (let's call them the KSP)... you know, the ones up and down every inch of the bottom floor in your mall. You know, the ones who step in front of you, mid-stride, to ask "Can I ask you a question?" And no matter how friendly you say, "Not now, thanks," they continue with something stupid like, "You don't want shiny, luxurious locks?" You know, right?

The solution: Please be a dear and kindly remove them. Please.

Your Valued Customer,
andrea

ps - Could you also do something about the pungent scent that wafts out of Abercrombie and into every nook and cranny in your mall?

4 comments:

Davy said...

Could not agree more. I have felt like punching a couple of them in the face.

When you have a kid in a stroller and another trailing you, as you are calling for them to hurry up...

NO, I do not want to try the hand cream. I don't care how good it is, or what your boss told you to do...

Leave me alone... or we will have some choice words.

Heartless, am I? Maybe, or maybe those people are crazy.

Cynthia Elmore said...

pungent is the perfect word to describe the abercrombie smell. well done! you crack me up

.kp. said...

hello.....a new post please!!!! missing your special kind of humor.

KP

Kristyn said...

just here to politely remind you that it's been since DECEMBER 20th.
almost 3 months since your last post! ahem. and I know you don't have the excuse of reading Twilight because you finished that series!!!!
miss you friend!