Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My Blog is Oh-So Fun!

In case you haven't noticed, if you look to the right, I have some cool new features on my blog:

1. I have a weekly poll. Please check it out and vote.
2. I have a weekly photo. These will be random... some personal, some not.
3. I have an "I Dreamt Last Night..." section. This, I assure you, will be interesting - sometimes. Sometimes it will be quite funny. Other times it could bore you to tears.

Please enjoy my blog.

Oh, and it won't always be blue... I can only be blue for so long. I'm looking into other things.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

UMMMM...LOVE the new features! I almost want to steal them ALL!! I love the "you are my stalker" answer. I wanted to answer that one. Like, what stalker would actually admit it. I guess that is the humor, huh? What is the Christoper Columbus boat? Are we supposed to know? Or is it a OC thing?

ProudTexan said...

Hey Andrea, It was great seeing you at the Reunion. Sad only 60 out of some 300 classmates actually attended though. Anyway, keep in touch and let me know how life in Cali is going.

Stephen Nagy

.kp. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allie said...

Love you and your new blog features!

In my dream last night I had a tiny baby, but didn't even know I was pregnant, and when I woke up I was so sad I didn't really have that baby. I can still picture her face right now. So what can all that mean?

Happy Friday :)

Shawna said...

ok...so last night i had a dream about work. i went back to visit and everyone was SO skinny and i had gained so much weight. the woman partner came up to me and said " see, i told you that you should have stayed working". LOL

hmmm....what does that mean? maybe we should just do blogs about dreams. they are so interesting. :) ha!