Monday, June 4, 2007

Wanna know...

What's been going on in my world lately? Here you go:

- Finished reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (A-)


- Halfway through reading Plan B by Anne Lamott (so far I like her first one, Traveling Mercies, better)



- Went to an indoor shooting range with a few friends where I shot: a 22 (boring), a 45 (scary), a 9mm(perfect), a 9 mm rifle (awkward) and a 12-gauge shotgun (ouch! but VERY enjoyable).


- Purchased 3 new albums - Patty Griffin, Brandi Carlile and Miranda Lambert. So far Patty's is my favorite. But the others are great too.


- Called my sister to tell her Happy Birthday!

- Kathlee moved out - sad! Cathi moved in - glad!


- Going to Palm Springs this weekend and I'm SO excited!


6 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

How did you like Eat Pray Love?
i LOVED it so much! I missed her when i was done with the book!!!

Unknown said...

Yum. How pretty does that look!!? I hope to hear stories about Palm Springs!
love all the pictures, too! That must have taken a lot of time while you are supposed to be working! Ha, just kidding!

Shawna said...

oh SO funny and weird - one of my friends just told me to read that book...Eat Pray Love, so she's giving it to me. AND...I heard Patty Griffin on Ellen today and decided that I am going to get that CD this weekend. Not kidding. I LOVE that we are still similar even though we live so far away.

I love you, my kindred spirit. ;)
S

Megan said...

Andrea-
I love that book as well! I miss you. When can you get together??

Megan

vanessa said...

you make me want to try out a shooting range. who knew i'd ever say that?!

mandy said...

someone just told me they were going to loan me that book and then gave it to someone else. so now i am next in line. it loooks good. i like the cover and I am someone that judges a book by its cover.