Thursday, June 14, 2007

Gross!

Yesterday as I was pulling into a parking lot I saw a man running. And I thought "he looked naked." Then he turned the corner and started running toward my parking spot and I thought "Oh gosh. He is naked!" Then immediately said something out loud like "Gross. Eww. Sick. Why?" Then I saw 2 police turn a corner and run after him behind the shopping center. I don't know what ended up happening and I was okay with not checking it out. I had seen enough.

It's not everyday I see a naked man running around. I know I'd be fine not seeing him again... ever.

6 comments:

AJ said...

Ok..this one time I saw this amazingly hot boy running across the street naked at Santa Margarita and Marguerite...I think it was a prank or something...I considered it my lucky day...

vanessa said...

oh that IS gross!!!! i'm sorry your eyes had to see that.

Brent said...

Yikes! That's funny but gross.

Julie Hibbard said...

Seeing someone naked always SOUNDS better than it really is.
Always.
:)

David said...

It was me Alan.

David said...

I keep logging on and off to your blog. Are your stats blowing up?