Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tuesday's Tribute (on Thursday) - Luke

How precious is my nephew, Luke?! He is now 7 weeks old... man, time flies! I got to visit Alissa, Greg and Luke last week for a few days in Tyler, TX and I LOVED getting to know him! I held him every chance I got... I even loved changing his little diapers. He's one of the most content babies I've ever known - hardly ever cries! I'm so proud of Alissa and Greg - you wouldn't ever know they're first time parents! Leaving him was so difficult; it's hard when the reality of what I'm missing hits!


So sweet! He loves his arms by his face!


This was my favorite... holding him while he sleeps.


Yay! I got to see some of his first smiles! Check out his
dimple... love it!

I miss him so much!

7 comments:

Cathi said...

He is SO cute!

Psalm112 said...

What a doll...I was just in Tyler yesterday. Wish I had known there was a precious baby to hold!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness- that is precious. It is so weird to say, but that time goes SO fast. I feel like Judah was that little just YESTERDAY but now he is eating baby food and has teeth. I always heard people say that but it is SO so true. What a precious little Luke dolly.

Julie Hibbard said...

He looks like a little Petty! Andrea-I have been traveling and doing birthday celebrations! Let's TRY to get together this week! Call my cell...
I rarely check my home machine!
Love you auntie!

vanessa said...

what SWEET pictures, andrea!!

Kristyn said...

andrea, I'm so glad you got to come to Texas to spend time with him!! He looks so peaceful!

Shawna said...

Congrats - Aunt Ande!! I can't believe little Alissa has a baby now!! So exciting and I'm so glad you got to be there for a few days. Even more, we are thankful he is healthy and mom and dad are doing well. Such a blessing! Love you!
~S