Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Tuesday's Tribute - Alan

I decided to pay a special tribute to someone or something every Tuesday.

This Tuesday's Tribute is for one of my favorite people in all the land: Alan.

Let me tell you a little bit about Alan. If I had to describe Alan in only three words, they would be: Loyal, Witty and Intelligent. He has a very unique life story - one worth knowing. He is an "aspiring writer," but I know he's going to make a living at it one day - he is incredibly gifted. He's one of the wittiest people you'll ever come across... extremely funny! I like making him laugh because a) he has a great laugh and b) he's a tough audience in that he only laughs if it really is funny. He's one of my favorite people to people-watch with and he hates grammar mistakes as much as I do. He's exceptionally authentic (which is a quality I value in anybody). My life is definitely richer with him in it.

Let's take a look at my sweet friend:

Blonde Alan... so hot.



Our sunglass ad.




I posted this one especially for him.



And this is my absolute favorite picture of Alan... it's so him.


Love you, Alan!

8 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I love Alan too! He went on 1 1/2 dates with Allison!
Can't wait to have you guys over for dinner!
:)

AJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ said...

He cracks me up!!! But it takes one to know one!!! Love you too honey!!!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I LOVE UNCLE ALAN!!!

Alanna Moine said...

i have nothing else to say except, I agree.

Unknown said...

I have not had the pleasure of meeting Alan, but he in that last pic he looks SASSY. And I like Sassy people so I am sure that I would like him. And he is quite controversial, with getting all his posts "removed from the author" and all.

Josh_ewe_a said...

As Thomas Holladay would say, "Whata traysure!" It has been too long since I have experienced the blessings of Alan...his graduation party, actually. Alan, if you are reading this, COME HOME. We miss you...it has been too long...oh wait, I guess you never really went anywhere. Okay, well, just be at a place where I am so we can laugh in unison and in harmony.

Matt Jensen said...

Is that "Uncle Al The Kiddies Pal?"