Wednesday, July 16, 2008

10 Things I Love About You

I was thinking today about how much I like my roommate, Cathi. So I wrote a Top Ten list in honor of her.

10 Things I Love About Cathi:
1. We have intellectually-stimulating conversations.
2. We have dumb conversations that include phrases like, "it's all volumed."
3. She can laugh at herself.
4. She tries hard not to laugh at me when I fall on by butt at Blockbuster for no reason at all.
5. She can recreate the Love Song Medley scene in Moulin Rouge with me (we both play both parts).
6. She's a great listener.
7. The way she talks about Ned, our plant... well, not technically "our" plant.
8. She doesn't like the pink hue on the walls of our new place either.
9. The way she says "I'm sorry" when I tell her about my bad day.
10. That she's not super giddy, talkative or a ball of energy in the morning.

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Ahhh, thanks. I like you too!