Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So You Think You Can... Shut up!

I enjoy watching So You Think You Can Dance. And while I feel like I need to rationalize that to prove that I'm still cool, I'll refrain. Mary Murphy (in the pic) is a judge on this show and every time she comes on, I have to mute it. Her voice is the most absolutely annoying thing to listen to. As if the shrieking tone isn't enough, she has to yell things like "YOU HAVE JUST BOUGHT YOURSELVES TWO FIRST-CLASS TICKETS ON THE HOT TAMALE TRAIN! WAAAAOOOOOOOO!" All in one breath. And don't get me started on the laugh.

This video though makes me laugh... Mary makes The Soup often (another great show).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome

Unknown said...

I love your last post and am still trying to think of lyrics as awful as yours are!! You are so stinking funny. .

Ange said...

thank you thank you thank you for posting this incredible video. It's video's like this that make:
1. Youtube glorious
2. The Soup even more glorious

If I ever start to sound like her you have permission to kick me.

Angel2 said...

I couldn't agree more.

Love that show. Hate her voice!