Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've Got Nothin

There have been no posts because I've been busy... and uninspired. But I think I'm uninspired because I'm busy. I had an event last weekend that 25,000+ people attended. It was fun... for the participants... but for the planner (me) it was stressful. Especially considering we were expecting 12,000ish. So, ALL of my creative energy went into that event and the next big one I'm working on. I'm still exhausted. And I need to be inspired. Then I will post a "real" post. For now, I've got nothin.

ps- I actually have really good pictures from when I went to Alaska, but I can't find my dang USB cord. I will find it or buy a new one... ugh, one more thing to do.

4 comments:

Allie said...

I missed you while you were "gone"

Julie Hibbard said...

Welcome back. I miss you!

vanessa said...

I can't wait to see your pictures from ALASKA! I love your new self-portrait...did you get a new camera?

Shawna said...

i'm glad to hear your "big" event is over and it sounds like it was a success. good gosh girl - how many zeros? i wish i was there to drink a bottle of wine with you to celebrate after that one!

can't wait to see the alaska pics! love you.