Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Brotherly Love

My brother, Jason, and I went to Disneyland after work the other day and had a blast. His favorite was the Casey Jr. Circus Train and the churro; my favorite was watching the middle-aged man nonchalantly sing in the Tiki Room and of course the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters:



As you can see, I dominated. And as you can see, I was really intense. Way to go, Space Ranger!

The lines to all the fun rides were way too long. But then Jason informed me that he is more of a "hanger-outer" at D-land anyway, while I seem to be more of a "rider" so we compromised and rode rides with short lines that facilitated his need to "hang out." And we had a photo session while riding The Casey Jr Circus Train and the Dumbo ride:


This is a GREAT picure of Jason. Too bad I look like I'm a freak.


If you know Jason at all - you will appreciate the awesomeness of him here.


At first my favorite part of this was his eyes; now I think I'm going to go with the tongue.



We're so chill... well, he looks like he has a string pulling up his lip.


The Dumbo Ride is so scary!


Aww...

Love you, Jason! (even though I don't think you ever read this...)

7 comments:

Shawna said...

i love that you both just went to disneyland. how fun!

mom and dad were there with stephanie just last week and they had a great time too. miss you!

Allison said...

These are such Petty pictures...
Looks like you guys had a great time!

vanessa said...

Fun! You look beautiful, as always!

Anonymous said...

Andrea,

Of course I read your blog!! I had so much fun like I always do when we hang out. I love laughing with you and listening to your deep thoughts and pretending like I'm even half as funny and smart as you. I'm so glad you're my sister and we live so close.

Jason

PS. I read the note you left on my desk and laughed for like 10 minutes.

megscarson said...

Um, hello...when are we going to go?

Unknown said...

Oh, this is SO fun! I love the picture on the Buzz Lightyear ride. That kid may be kid friendly but it is oh so fun. And I am really good at it too. :)
Did you smell the oranges?

Unknown said...

oh, I meant that ride may be kid-friendly. I get really excited when I talk about Disneyland.