Friday, March 28, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LUKE!!

Happy Birthday, Luke! I can't believe that you are already a year old. I hope your day is so special. I wish I could look into your big brown eyes everyday and tell you how loved you are by me (I'll settle for the computer cameras though!) I pray daily that you know and believe your loved and valued by many, most importantly your Heavenly Father; and I pray that that belief will allow you to experience so much joy, growth and security throughout your life. We are going to have SO much fun on our visits to see each other (I can't wait for our one-on-one times where we build forts, jump on the bed and load up on sugar... but we won't tell mommy). I love you so much... I think I'm the proudest aunt that exists! Can't wait to see you soon!!


Just 6 weeks old!


One of my favorite things in the world!


Another one of my favorite things in the world!


Look how smart you are!


And how BIG you are!

I LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

wow, time flies!!! luke gets cuter by the minute. Isn't being an aunt the best thing ever?

vanessa said...

how sweet...you're an awesome auntie! luke is so cute.

Shawna said...

happy birthday luke! i can't believe he is already one!!

Allie said...

Aren't we so lucky to be aunts? Happy Birthday Luke!