Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Best Invention

Yesterday someone asked me what I thought the best invention was. At first I said the internet - for obvious reasons. I quickly changed my answer, "Wait, no! The computer! 'Cause without the computer you wouldn't have internet plus you get all the other handy things." The more I thought about it, I realized that without electricity you wouldn't have a computer and so on. I decided to stick with the computer before I spun around too much in my circle of thought.

But then I got a massage last night. And I decided that that was the best invention ever - a massage. And I'm stickin with that one!

What do you think the best invention is?

9 comments:

Creth said...

I've had the caramel, chocolate popcorn... soooooo good

best invention? hmmm... I might actually take electricy from you, since you're not using it anyway.

caveman.

AJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ said...

YOU ARE!!!!

Julie Hibbard said...

donuts

Keith said...

This one's easy....How did I ever survive before DVR's? Come on, you can watch the recorded part of the show your still recording! It boggles the mind!

olivia and henry said...

andrea, brad says the lightbulb ;) i say...chocolate and flip flops~ i love them both!
thanks for your sweet comments on our blog!!!! we would LOVE to see you when you come to dallas next. love you. angie

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

dr melton votes for anesthesia, i vote for hair rubberbands, and luke votes for pacifers.

miss you!

Creth said...

what about fire? is that an invention?

I mean, we've done okay (about four thousand years) without electricity (spelled correctly this time) so why should one hundred years of lights, air conditioning and television override the original light? (well, after the sun of course...)

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

Good morning Andrea. Alissa and I joined the blog world this weekend. I put up a couple of picutres, but do you know how to make them smaller? I hope you are doing well and had a great weekend. Luke was asking about you yesterday! Our blog is gregandalissa.blogspot.yaddayaddayadda.