Monday, February 18, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things 1

These are a few of my favorite things right now... in no particular order. If I was rich and had a tv show, I would give these to you. But I'm not.
1. NARS lipgloss in Greek Holiday - PERFECT color

2. These flowers my sister got me for my birthday - they're gracing my kitchen table

3. Trader Joe's Goat Cheese Pizza - YUMMY! I crave this all the time.

4. Aveida Hand Relief

5. The iphone - even though I don't have one... yet.

4 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Love all of those things! Especially TJ pizza!!
Happy belated Birthday dear friend!

Shawna said...

oooh - might have to try that lip gloss! AND - i just went to TJ for the first time this weekend. love that place!

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

Props to Sephora!! I see that NARS!!
Please share more about Trader Vicks? No idea. Do tell.

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

Oops, I mean Joe's. Trader Joe's. :)