Monday, February 12, 2007

My Voice... as I see it


So... this is my first post on my first blog ever! I'm excited... and somewhat nervous because there's still so much to learn about the blogging world.
I feel the need to talk about the purpose of my blog. My blog exists to let you into my world... as I see it (hence the name). That sounds like a mission statement - it wasn't intended to be, but maybe I'll keep it as such because it sounds so professional. Over the last couple of years I've learned that not only do I have a voice - I have a voice that matters... at least to me, and that's all that matters. That is why I'm excited to share bits of me with you. I hope to make you laugh, make you cry and make you think. Because that's what I do in my world. So, here's to my voice, my world and my blog. Enjoy!

7 comments:

AJ said...

Eh heh...let me tell you honey...your voice definitely matters to me. Can't wait to hear about the hilarity of life in Ladera!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Can't wait to hear the thoughts of my friend and spend time with you in this way...across the country, but close to your heart. Ha ha just kidding with the cheesiness! I toast this blog!! Much like the models with the lovely hands toast their drinks in the picture in the first post you made! Cheers!

Allie said...

Yippee! I love blogs.

Hey Ande, I miss you girl. I'm very to get to keep in touch via your weblog :)

Shawna said...

So proud of you for blogging and letting us in your world! I'm excited to stay in touch with you this way and who knows...maybe I'll post a blog too, one day. :)I love you!!

andrea said...

aww... i love that yall are as excited as i am. i wish we were all together. let's plan something!!

Unknown said...

Sweet blogspot! Happy belated birthday by the way. :)

Julie Hibbard said...

Welcome to the great big world of blogging....
It looks great and I will add you to my read list!!!
Love you!