Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Team... as I see it (and now you)

I just wanted to introduce everyone to my team... I love my team! In case you didn't know - I am the Events Coordinator for all of the Ladera Ranch special events - and I LOVE it! We are all so different but the team chemistry is great... we laugh alot - which is important to me.



(front to back): Sue (my boss); Joi; Cheryl; Tanya; Andrea

ps - Sorry about the image # on the bottom - our photographer puts that on for obvious reasons and I was too impatient to wait for the "real" ones.

9 comments:

Allie said...

You look great. Hottie Ande!

AJ said...

Can i come and work there? I promise not to fall in love with anyone!!! well...except for you all over again!!!

vanessa said...

You look beautiful as always! So glad you are loving your job...that's so wonderful!!!

Shawna said...

You DO look great - missie! I am excited to hear about yet this new job in the event planning world. It's perfect for you!! :)

olivia and henry said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!! i am SO THRILLED that you have a BLOG!!!! YAY!!!! i miss you so much andrea. you are gorgeous!! love you. angie

Julie Hibbard said...

We still have a date on thursday night, right?

Unknown said...

Gosh- yall are all so cute! Like a team 'O models!!

a likens said...

You are a hottie. And I think I miss you. You are so far away. I just got a new job with the Village... I am basically the party planner. I am excited. And it is good to see you...

David said...

So f-ing hot!