Monday, January 21, 2008

Which LOST Character Are You?

I'm excited for Lost to start in a couple of weeks. I took a quiz to find out what character I was most like, and well... this is what came up.


Find out Which Lost Character Are You at LiquidGeneration.com!


I have no idea how this is the description that came to be based on the answers I gave... seriously NO idea.
1. I'm not as tough as Kate
2. I'm not as hot as Kate
3. I'm not a pathological liar
4. Yes, deep down in my heart I am a good person... like most people.

I'm a fighter like Kate - but they don't even mention that. I think this quiz is BS is all I'm saying... but I recommend you take it and let us know who you are like. Just don't let it determine who you are... you could be disappointed.

7 comments:

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

I don't watch the show, but I am apparently like Claire Littleton...
- caring
- cute
- adorable
You're right...don't know how accurate that is. :)

andrea said...

Oh... of course you come up as Claire! The caring, cute, adorable one. (She also had a baby on the island... fitting.) You were always the "sweet one!" :) I'm just the pathological liar.

Kristyn said...

Read my blog and you'll see who I am!! At least I didn't come up as Ben or something...scary!!

Greg, Alissa, Luke and Jack said...

Whatever...you're hot.

Shawna said...

you are hot AND you have the best character name. ;)

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

I just don't wanna be Hurley. Is that wrong?

{CuTe CaRd QuEeN} said...

I just don't wanna be Hurley.