Wednesday, November 28, 2007

January '09 or Bust!


Here is a list of things I would like to do by January 2009 in no particular order. If anybody would like to help me complete them, I welcome your company (well, depending on who you are). Oh, and I'm sure I'll have more to add:


- white water rafting

- get my jaw fixed*

- go camping in the Sequoias

- go to Carmel, Ca

- go to London

- plan a reunion with college friends

- get a Mac

- get a better camera and take more pictures

- write more

- get a new mattress that's a lot more comfy

- visit my friend in Alaska when the baby arrives

- go to Napa

- learn more

- love better


*This one is a priority. I have an update, I just don't feel like writing about it right now. I will at some point.

4 comments:

Bowser said...

Andrea,
Stac and I were looking at Angie's site the other day and saw yours. Hope all is well with the family. Just FYI, Stacie and I now live outside London so if you do come visit you will have to come see us, or even sleep at our place to save some serious cash. I'm willing to let the whole phermamidaze (there's now way that is spelled correctly) thing go.
-Bowser

Julie Hibbard said...

Move "get a Mac" to the top of your list and everything else will fall into place!

Kristyn said...

Love your list!!! I think mine would look VERY similar. I have done Napa , London and ww rafting and can say they are all a MUST!! But I have an idea...let's plan a college friend reunion to see Mandy in Alaska and take really good pics while we are there. You can learn and love more there too. So that's gotta knock like 5 things off your list right there!!
Love you friend!!!!

mandy said...

I second Kristyn's comment. I highly support your goal to come to Alaska and, why not have the reunion here? i love your list. You go girl!